Day 29: OMG! 1 more day...

{Click on the link above to post a comment}

15 pounds!



Here's what I ate and what I did:

This was my typical breakfast-snack-lunch-snack-dinner-snack and daily exercise routine:

6 am: Wake up - stretch - meditate
7am: Cardio (1 hour minimum)
8am: Breakfast Burrito (300 calories) and Low Fat Milk (130 Calories)
9 am: Work
10 am: Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait (130 Calories)
1 pm: Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap (x2) (620 Calories) and Low Fat Milk (130 Calories)
3 pm: Apple Dippers (No Caramel) (35 Calories)
6 pm: Southwestern Salad with Grilled Chicken (No Dressing) (320 Calories)
8 pm: Apple Dippers (No Caramel) (35 Calories)

Water, water, and more water...

Total for the day: 1700 calories.

On my days off from work - or when I was really Jones'n for extra cardio - I'd do another hour of cardio-running-rowing machine-stair master-elyptical...

Sweat, sweat, and more sweat...

There is no secret here folks. I cannot tell you anything you already didn't know.

Eat right. Exercise. Good a good nights sleep. Have balance in your life. Enjoy your friends. Love your family. And in the end, the universe should take care of itself.

Can you eat anywhere? Yeah, sure.

Can you eat anything? Not always.

The whole point of the last 30 days was to prove to myself that I could go any restaurant, make good food choices, and with a little exercise - just possibly - I could make a small change in my life.


And I did.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive