Day 21 - Finally...10 lbs!

Well - that took way too long! 10 lbs! Finally!

It took me 21 days to lose 10 lbs!

I am not frustrated (ugh!) - I mean - 10 lbs. is 10 lbs. right? I just thought I would have sailed right through this month - lickity split - that was an easy 20 lbs. - not!

This is going slower than I thought. If you were going to measure the speed of my weight loss - you could use a sundial in Nome, Alaska in winter.

Whatever...I'm losing weight...

10 lbs. is 35,000 calories. (1 lbs. is 3,500 calories - you knew that - right?)

Losing one calorie is measure by the amount of energy, or heat, it takes to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water 1 degree Celsius (1.8 degrees Fahrenheit).

Huh? What? It's a lot of freakin' running - that's what is is!

Yes - your side will hurt. You'll want to throw up. Your face will turn red.

Having fun yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive