Day 2 - Monday March 2, 2009





That's not fair! The camera adds 10 pounds!



Jim replys: "How many cameras are on you?"



I think it was the angle of the camera - yikes!



Anyways - today was my first workout with my new trainer - Leah. I wanna say I like her - but I also know she will be the source of pain - so - we probably won't be bests friends (yet...).



Oh - and yeah - this is going to be a documentary. That's Gary - one of the camera crew.



Today I woke up at 6am (that's my goal - ugh!) and went for a little jog - run - hill work for about 45 minutes. Then it was off to McDonald's for my first meal of the day.


The Breakfast Burrito has 300 calories - not bad... and a Low Fat Milk which has 100 calories. $2.14 later and it's time to get ready for work.



On the way to work I stopped at McD's again to get some tide-me-over food until I see Leah for my first beat-down.



Fruit n' Yogurt Parfait: $1.00 and 130 calories.


Apple Dippers (yes - I ate the caramel): $1.19 and 35 calories (oops.. Caramel sauce 70 calories)



After I met Leah at Sol Gym in Hillcrest - San Diego (Thanks Ed!) I got some lunch:



2 Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Snack Wraps (I really like these little guys!): $1.59 and only 260 calories each. Another Low Fat Milk: 100 calories and $0.99.



For Dinner (I'm obsessed now...) I ate 2 more Grilled Chicken Snack Wraps: $1.59 and 260 calories each (again!).



Apple Dippers (again) for a snack at work (had to work late): $1.19 and 35 calories (+ 70 for caramel sauce - I can't stop!).



(This is bad...) Apple Dippers (AGAIN!!) on the way home from work. Just shoot it in my arm already!



Total for the day: $14.66 and 1985 calories.



My goal is to stay under 2000 calories for each day and hopefully keep it under $15.



Today is what I expect each day to be like. But then again... it's only Day 2.



See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive