OMG! I'm the FAT kid!

Google "BMI" or "Body Mass Index".

Choose any of the websites and in seconds it can compute your body fat percentage.

I am 5'10" (on a good day) and I weigh 210 lbs. That puts me in the OBESE category!

What the?

Obese?

Seriously? Really? Obese?

I thought I was in good shape. I exercise. I eat relatively semi kinda alright (ugh!).

But OBESE?

I must have leap-frogged from normal right past over-weight and landed smack-dab right in the middle of OBESE.

According to this website - the chart - which probably was scribbled on a cave wall somewhere - yes! that's how old it must be - says that I - according to my height and weight - have more than 30% body fat. And that - my friends makes me obese.

Maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis!

I'm 40 and white and marsh-mellowy and puffy.

I need a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive